Software testing is one of the most important and mandatory stages of software development, one of the stages of providing software quality.
The QA team conducts all types of software testing during the whole development life cycle, starting with analytical stage with requirements capture till acceptance testing before passing it on to the final customer. A lot of projects use automated testing.
We test projects of any difficulty: from websites to complex systems on all levels of the development life cycle, including acceptance testing before release.
We conduct our tests according to common international standards ISO 9126 “Software Engineering – Product Quality” and IEEE 829-1998 “Standard for Software Test Documentation”.QA specialists in the company are ISTQB-certified.
- We have more than 45 professional QA specialists;
- 65% of the department's specialists are ISTQB-certified;
- Average working experience of the QA-engineers is 7 years.
- Reduction of expenses on rework during the whole development life cycle;
- Modern diagnosis of software programs and services;
- Flexible resources of the testing team;
- Effectivization of the software developers' performance.
- Establishing dedicated testing center headed by QA Lead and expansion with 5-10 specialists a month;
- ISTQB, international certification of the QA specialists;
- All types of functional and non-functional testing as well as test automation and load testing;
- Approaching quality as a generic process – testing, structure of process, development rules, deploys, assembling, testing automation, quality-oriented development, visualization and coverage of the process with metrics;
- High quality Usability audit and testing;
- Wide expertise of software development specialists.
- Your teams stay focused on what they do best
- You utilize additional technical resources and highly-qualified specialists without increasing your own