Scaling the Credit Conveyor
At the end of 2021, the company AutoExpress made the decision to scale one of its products, the credit conveyor (auto loans). The search for new staff members could take up to three months, so the customer approached us to quickly expand their team.
Let's discuss the contribution our developers made to this project.
AutoExpress is a nationwide FinTech company and a professional developer of its own digital technologies for participants in the automotive and financial markets.
The main goal was to scale the IT platform for automating the credit application process. It included several tasks:
- clearing the backlog of business features within six months;
- refactoring the system;
- moving away from outdated technology stack;
- eliminating dependencies on third-party services.
Our combined team divided the work into several stages:
- Resolving code dependencies.
- Refactoring the backend code.
- Transitioning to a modern technology stack.
- Connecting Symfony components and a partial transition to the framework. This simplifies the execution of routine tasks and optimizes development efforts.
Simultaneously, we actively implemented new credit products from a technical perspective.