Website and Corporate Portal Development
User-friendly, scalable, and secure solutions
We will create a fast and user-friendly website with a responsive design for you and your clients that is reliable and stable in its operation. A well-thought-out website structure and skillful UX design will help you increase conversion rates and sales, facilitate communication with your audience, and have a positive impact on your company's image.
For your employees, we will develop a corporate portal that simplifies and automates routine tasks, making the work of each specialist convenient and transparent.
What you will get
We examine your request and analyze your business sector. We select a solution tailored to your needs and addressing your business challenges. We do not offer the development of complex custom products or additional work beyond the scope of the technical specifications, unless it is necessary for your project. Our aim is to deliver quality without inflating the cost.
We take into account the maximum possible load on your website or portal during development. We ensure data safety and prevent unauthorized access while providing protection against vulnerabilities and attacks.
We value professionalism, quality, and speed, so all SimbirSoft specialists are highly qualified. All of our 1,400+ employees are on staff — this helps us to promptly assign specialists with the necessary skill set to your project.
We adhere to the principle of transparent communications. We provide access to a demo environment from the start of the project and always remain in touch with you. You are aware of all iterations and improvements and have visibility into and control over the development process.
We will give you all artifacts: source code, TOR and documentation, prototypes, design layouts, testing reports.
We develop according to a clear and understandable structure and write clean code, which makes it easy for you to make future system changes.
We will develop a turnkey website and corporate portal or strengthen your team with our expertise at the right stage. For instance, if you already have your own developers and project management resources, we can collaborate by getting involved in design, analytics, or product testing.
— Website development from scratch
— Website improvement
— Corporate portal development
A corporate portal will help you create an ecosystem within your company, bringing employees together, simplifying communication, and making the work of specialists more transparent.
Creating a multifunctional portal enabled our client to enhance its user-friendliness for their translators and customers by offering them the following features:
- Ordering and managing translation services. Customers can track task progress, provide access to multiple users, and assign roles.
- A bidding system to select projects based on budget, vendor rating, or skills. The user can place orders, both open-access and private, with the latter only available to vendors with job invitations.
- Invoicing and payment via an integrated payment system (Stripe, PayPal).
- Profit calculation. A built-in calculator helps analyze profits from projects and calculate a net price and commission fee as soon as the order has been placed.
- Service level agreement (SLA). Vendors can apply standard service terms without additional costs for each project. They can also upload their own SLA and set up a cancellation policy. A contract is concluded automatically when a service is ordered, which protects the interests of both parties.
The key project areas were identified:
- website redesign with preliminary analysis of customer needs;
- development of new functions of the website and administrative panel;
- refactoring of the leasing calculator and switching to another language for convenient support.
The existing calculator had to be transferred to PHP. This language was chosen to speed up development, as well as because of its popularity and a large community of experts. As a result, the calculator will be easy to support and update in the future.
The service included not only calculations, but also the interaction with 1C, as well as the processing of incoming requests from internal bank systems. For ease of integration with 1C, we implemented a compact module using php SoapClient.
We built versioning into the calculator to be able to recalculate data for old requests even after the subsequent change of formulas."